The ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces 2020-2023 Grade3 contains nine selected pieces from the ABRSM’s 2020-2023 Grade 3 violin syllabus.
The 2020 syllabus offers teachers and students more choice than ever before, with new features that appeal to learners at all grades.
The repertoire lists are refreshed and are organised in a revised structure, with a move away from the lists devised solely by period of composition to a greater focus on the style of music. There is also a focus on cross string teaching at the lower grades, with some of the pieces being set for multiple instruments.
The book also contains helpful footnotes and, for those preparing for exams, useful syllabus information. Inspiring recordings of the nine pieces featured in this book, plus piano accompaniment tracks, are available. These can be purchased as audio downloads (see www.abrsmdownloads.org for more details).
ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces 2020-2023 Grade 3 Score & Part:
- Three pieces from each of lists A, B and C, meticulously edited and presented – see syllabus
- Pieces which have been carefully edited and clearly presented
- Rich and varied repertoire
- Helpful information and the pieces and the exam
- Available as Score only, Score & Part or Score, Part & CD
- This is the Score & Part for Violin Grade 3.