Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki book is integral for Suzuki Violin Lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 5 features:
* Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Musical notation guide
* Text in English, French, Spanish, and German
* Fingerboard position. Titles: Gavotte (Bach)
* Concerto in A Minor, 2nd Movement, Op. 3 No. 6 (Vivaldi)
* Concerto in G Minor (Vivaldi) * Country Dance (Weber)
* German Dance (Dittersdorf)
* Gigue (Veracini)
* Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin I (Bach). For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to .