A String Set That's Perfect for Aspiring Violinists
Oftentimes, beginner violinists have resorted to solid-core strings. Unfortunately, that means that they’ve had to settle for a rigid feel and a tinny tone, which can lead to an uninspiring learning experience. Now, thanks to Thomastik-Infeld’s Alphayue violin strings, that’s no longer the case.
Alphayue strings boast advanced synthetic-core technology, yielding pliable playability along with stable pitch and a sophisticated, near-gut-like tone. We’ve found that these strings are a great motivator for students, enabling them to develop skills faster and reach their potential sooner.
- Violin strings that are tailor-made for beginning students
- Advanced synthetic core design provides an excellent alternative to steel-core strings
- Yields pliable playability, along with stable pitch and a sophisticated, near-gut-like tone
- A great motivator for students, enabling them to develop skills faster and reach their potential sooner
- 4 strings: E-AL01 (tin-plated-wound, carbon steel core); A-AL02 (aluminum-wound, synthetic core); D-AL03 (aluminum-wound, synthetic core); G-AL04 (silver-wound, synthetic core)
Thomastik-Infeld has been producing high-end orchestral and fretted instrument strings for 100 years, and Alphayue violin strings showcase their experience in a practical way. If you’re an aspiring violinist, these are the strings you need.